Thanks for the quick reply.  I realize that this pretty much has to be my
fault, but I'm surprised. I'm usually very good about keeping myself to the
right directories.  In case my mistake shows up in my history, here's some
of it:

$ history | grep -P "(git|htdocs)"
  431  which git
  434  git clone https://github.com/habari/habari.git htdocs
  436  cd htdocs/
  438  git submodule update --init
  465  mv blog-0.91/htdocs/ blog

Here's the actual menus.plugin.php I
got: https://gist.github.com/dblume/8575152

I'd be willing to stomp my sandbox if I knew the correct git command to
force overwrite with the correct version.

Also, the new menus.plugin.php is not an accidental copy of the one from my
0.9 version, because they're different:

$ diff menus.plugin.php
../../../blog-0.9-delete-me/system/plugins/menus/menus.plugin.php
601,613d600
<                                       // Delete blocks using this menu
<                                       $at = Themes::get_active_data( true
);
<                                       $t =
Themes::create(Themes::get_active()['name']);
<                                       $i = 0;
<                                       foreach($at['areas'] as $area) {
<
foreach($t->get_blocks($area['name'], 0, $t) as $block) {
<                                                       if( $block->type ==
'menu' && $block->menu_taxonomy == $handler->handler_vars[ 'menu' ] ) {
<
$block->delete();
<                                                               $i++;
<                                                       }
<                                               }
<                                       }
<                                       Session::notice( sprintf( _n( '%s
block linking to this menu deleted.', '%s blocks linking to this menu
deleted.', $i), $i ) );
838c825
<                       $config[ 'wrapper' ] = str_replace('%', '%%',
sprintf( $config[ 'linkwrapper' ], "<a href=\"{$link}\">{$title}</a>" ));
---
>                       $config[ 'wrapper' ] = sprintf( $config[
'linkwrapper' ], "<a href=\"{$link}\">{$title}</a>" );

Thanks again,
--David

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:23:41 PM UTC-8, Chris Meller wrote:

> It says you’re running 0.9.2 because we actually started to release 0.9.2
> before we found one more thing we need to fix with it. Nothing that would
> relate to this problem, so don’t worry about that.
>
> Could you post the contents of the menus.plugin.php file to Pastebin or a
> Github Gist? I’m not sure what the problem with that plugin could be (I
> just checked, it looks fine), so that’s as good a place to start as I’ve
> got at the moment.
>
> If you just want to get rid of it, you could simply delete the
> system/plugins/menus directory, but if you don’t mind troubleshooting we’d
> appreciate the help tracking down the cause.

"habari-users" group.
to habari-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.