Thanks for your prompt reply.
I well & truly baffled, nothing to indicate something like this was about
to happen.
I'll do the check you've suggested and ask my hostingprovider is something
has changed at their end.
I'll post again when new info is available ...

Peter

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 3:06:53 PM UTC+2, ringmaster wrote:

> My first guess, if you've changed nothing yourself, would be that your ISP
> changed something on your server that made PHP unable to connect to your
> SQLite database.  In particular, I would run phpinfo() on the server to see
> if the SQLite PDO drivers are still there.
>
> You could also check your server log for errors that are related.
>
> It is very strange that it would suddenly stop working with no
> intervention, especially if your database seems to be in working order.
>
> Owen
>

> On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 8:58:34 AM UTC-4, Scorpion wrote:
>>
>> I'm still using an older 0.6 version and have been posting on  a weekly
>> basis since late 2008. Works perfectly.
>> Today I suddenly could not access my blog at http://bluesmaster.nl
>>
>> Error : *Unable to connect to database*. (Habari General Error)
>>
>> I've downloaded the SQLite db via FTP and found in the log that the
>> latest access has been on Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:49:55 GMT via my own IP
>> FTP access is locked by IP via my hosting provider btw.
>> This is as it should be, so I'm not hacked.
>>
>> BTW, I'm checking the blog's availability every single day via my browser
>> (Safari on OS X) and until today everything was fine.
>>
>> I've downloaded the SQLite databes and checked for an unwanted 'lock'.
>> Feedback : normal.
>> Deleted the database on the server and re-uploaded again.
>>
>> All to no avail.
>>
>> My ISP cannot do anything, sadly. Anyone able to help me ?

"habari-users" group.
to habari-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.