Hey there,

as you see, development is not that active, unfortunately. There is a
work-in-progress next Habari in our GitHub repository that includes a major
new feature - namespacing all classes. That will fix the conflict you
mentioned. Unfortunately, a lot of other stuff is broken, as there are more
heavy changes in the repository. You might want to check it out separately,
but do not expect an easy upgrade.

It might be worth a try to pick all the namespace change commits from the
work-in-progress and merge them to stable 0.9.x, but I have no idea how
much work that would be.

Sorry for not having better news for you. If you are willing to experiment,
feel free to ask more questions.

Christian

Am Sonntag, 31. Juli 2016 01:07:33 UTC+2 schrieb galak:

> Hi everyone,
>
> i've been using habari for some time now and recently decided to upgrade
> to PHP7.
> While most other php stuff behaved well, habari did not like the update.
> A bit of debugging and digging around revealed a problem: Habari uses a
> class "Error" to do its own error-handling, which is called via autoload
> from multiple classes within habari. Unfortunately this collides with a new
> Error class in PHP7 (http://php.net/manual/en/class.error.php). As a
> result habari refuses to work.
> I dont see an easy workaround for this, so if habari development is still
> alive maybe anyone could comment on this...
>
> Cheers, galak

"habari-users" group.
to habari-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.