On Thu, 21 May 2009 14:03:33 +0000
Mike Belopuhov <mi...@lucifier.net> wrote:

> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 14:56 +0200, Sebastian Rother wrote:
> > AerieBSD might should take a look at the most recent versions of pf.c
> > of OpenBSD in case pf is included.
> >
> > Henning fixed a Bug I did not told him about + a NULL pointer I was not
> > aware off either. These bugs might affect AerieBSD as well.
> >

> i'm going to merge some of those changes including the security fix
> today.

Thank you very much.

There might be also something else interesting:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/kern/
sys_socket.c

And maybe other changes are interesting as well like.
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/net80211/ieee80211_output.c
I just like to mention that I reported that about 1+yr ago or so?

Those changes did not got backported to 4.4/4.5 of course....
'course nobody cares for DoS nor data loss at OpenBSD... not what was
released 6 months ago and co...

You never know how much fun you might get with special crafted WLAN
packets. :)

Kind regards,
Sebastian