From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shannon Little
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hackers] Site name considerations...

It's a good idea to be forward thinking regarding how the name is going
to sound and look when referred to on the site and by potential
members.  This is part of the reason I really like Dean Country.  The
site could have a nice flash into saying something like "Now entering
Dean Country...."  and a welcome message: "Welcome to Dean Country" , A
"Dean Country Map"  that could be visual with an image of the US where
people could click on their state to find local sites.  These are just
a few ideas that would fit nicely into a site theme using deancountry.