I am not too concerned about not having deanspace.com.  The only thing we
would establish on the domain would be a site for techies.  Techies can be
entrusted to find their way to the right domain.... Although it would be
nice to have all 3.  Or we could solve the problem by buying
deaanspace.net / org and having them redirect to a domain where we do have
all 3 (like DeanSpaceDev.net org com).

-Zack