From what I have seen none of the three themes properly include the footer. This is necessary for sites which would like to use a nonstandard footer (of course the defualt ones will have a creative commons logo and a disclaimer).

For example the SourceFogre sandbox includes a SourceForge icon in the footer that SF requires to be visible and generates the statistics. For this reason I am going to turn marvin back on as the default.

Tell me how the standard footers should be and I'll get simpledean changed and make sure any other themes I make comply. Is this documented in the wiki and I missed it? If not, it should be. Remember some of us are joining the festivities late. :) Show me where the standards are and I'll make sure I comply from now on.

Lynn S.

-----
Lynn Siprelle * Writer, Mother, Programmer, Fiber Artisan
The New Homemaker: http://www.newhomemaker.com/
Siprelle & Associates: http://www.siprelle.com/