On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 02:41:44PM -0500, Jon Lebkowsky wrote:
> One other point about Deanster: you might get some flak from Friendster if
> you combine that concept with that name. The Friendster guys aren't
> necessarily Dean supporters. Zephyr, you might discuss with legal whether
> there's any exposure - obviously it's a great name but a legal hassle would
> make it counterproductive, I'm afraid.

Do you really think so, Jon, inasmuch as they're *both* (fairly explicitly)
derivative of "Napster", which in itself didn't really mean anything?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c