Gesendet: Donnerstag, 01. März 2018 um 16:39 Uhr
Von: "Munson, Jonathan (Jon) (MAJ)" <jvmun...@nps.edu>
An: "hackrf-dev@greatscottgadgets.com" <hackrf-dev@greatscottgadgets.com>
Betreff: [Hackrf-dev] Building a HackRF
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am planning to build one or two HackRF Ones based on the BOM and stuff already provided at github.

My initial survey of DigiKey, Mouser and Newark/Farnell yielded some requirements not yet met. One chip basically requires a min 2500 order, and several I need to request quotes (which I've done, simply waiting on that).

I would appreciate any guidance and pointers from anyone who has recently acquired the parts and assembled a HackRF. Especially helpful also would be an updated BOM or even equivalent parts lists that are known to work.

Respectfully,

Jon
_______________________________________________ HackRF-dev mailing list HackRF-dev@greatscottgadgets.com https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/hackrf-dev