De : HackRF-dev <hackrf-dev-boun...@greatscottgadgets.com> de la part de
Dominic Spill <domini...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 12:03:24 PM
À : Brian Gieryk
Cc : hackrf-dev
Objet : Re: [Hackrf-dev] Auto-calibration in receiving mode

On 24 April 2018 at 09:52, Brian Gieryk <ke6...@mac.com<mailto:ke6...@mac.com>>
wrote:

> Never having used hackrf_sweep, this may be a stupid question.

Not a stupid question at all.

> Is there a peak find/hold function?

hackrf_sweep is the backend, while there are multiple frontend pieces of
software.  I believe that some of them have peak hold and some (e.g.
QSpectrumAnalyzer) show a waterfall plot that could be used to answer the
question of which frequency a devices is transmitting on.

> That may, if the span is narrow enough to eliminate strong signals of no
> interest, be what is sought after.
>
> Then, perhaps, one could write a simple block, that tied into the peak find,
> that would set the RBW to an appropriate value dependent on frequency?

That's a good thought.