Hi Arun,

I have not tried any of the tools you mentioned, but bazaar seems promising. I personally feel comfortable using both svn and git (but not git-svn since i could not make it work). The workflow i prefer can be summarized as

1. checkout project from svn
2. add the project to git ignoring .svn files

3. git checkout master
4. svn up
5. git add . ; git rm <deleted_files> ; git commit -m "update to svn trunk"

6. start working on a patch
7. git branch <patch_name>
8. git checkout <patrch_name>
9. develop the patch
10. git add . ; git commit -m "here is my patch"
11. git checkout master
12. svn diff > myPatch.patch

[in case patch should be updated to trunk]
do steps 3-5
git checkout <patch_name>
git merge master
resolve conflicts
git add . ; git commit -m "patch updated to trunk"
do steps 11-12

repeat steps 3-12 until death occurs. *smile*

And for the patch review I use Eclipse (team -> apply patch) which gives a diff in context preview.

Arun C Murthy wrote:
Folks,

Any feedback on any of these?
Version Control

1. svnmerge

svnmerge: http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/Svnmerge.py
Apparently it's slated for subversion-1.5.0:
http://subversion.tigris.org/merge-tracking/.

2. bazaar (long-shot! *smile*)

http://bazaar-vcs.org/
It looks like svn/git and combos on steroids! See:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/Workflows, especially
http://bazaar-vcs.org/Workflows#head-f5c9069eb3a6991f31e6b909dbb3fb12a45f34a5

Code-Review: 1. Review-Board: http://www.review-board.org/ 2. CodeStriker: http://codestriker.sourceforge.net/

Arun