This is happening because you have many reducers running, only one of which
gets any data.

Since you have combiners, this probably isn't a problem.  That reducer
should only get as many records as you have maps.  It would be a problem if
your reducer were getting lots of input records.

You can avoid this by setting the number of reducers to 1.