Ooops, then i'd recommend Hbase API instead of HQL.

http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseAdmin.html
http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTable.html

You can use these. For example :

HBaseAdmin admin = new HbaseAdmin(conf);
HTableDescriptor tableDesc = new HTableDescriptor("webtable");
tableDesc.addFamily(new HColumnDescriptor("anchor"));
tableDesc.addFamily(new HColumnDescriptor("content"));
admin.createTable(tableDesc);

B. Regards,

Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.