Orna Agmon wrote:
I was reading the Interest section in the Achbar Ha'Ir and I have
noticed the HAIFUX meeting are not mentioned there.

<snip>

I believe the events listed there pay for that.

I don't know about computer events. If you organize a concert, for example, the publication is for free (as in free beer). That one I know.

The whole issue of publication in the press is heavily neglected by Haifux. I'm quite confident that it's a matter of a couple of phone calls to get a regular place in the Achbar, not to mention having a reportage in some local newspaper.

If Haifux will make an official press release in Hebrew, hopefully with some juicy details, it's a fast meal for an underpaid journalist. Even better, if we prepare a reportage, which is written with (clumsy hint alert) Orna's well-known talents plus supply a few juicy photos, it may get into the paper as is. Under the journalist's signature, of course.

Anyone want to be our PR agent?

   Eli
--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il