I think the new version of Doxygen can do most of this.

Haim

Mark Silberstein wrote:
Hi all,
It's not an advertisement, just FYI:
I recently was required to understand a program of 10000 lines of code
in computational biology, in which I, by the way, have no clue. Not
really pleasant thing to do. But what helped me was a tool called 'STI
Understanding C++' - tool for static analysis of C/C++ code.
Unfortunately it is not free - two weeks trial, but it does what it is
supposed to do - build call graphs, traces variables and many other
useful things. All that without compiling or running the code.
If someone knows any open-source tool which does the same, drop me a
line. If no, it might be nice thing to develop ;)
Mark

________________________________________ Haim Cohen Software Engineer [EMAIL PROTECTED] Analog Devices Israel (972) - 9 - 9715 406