Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
Howdy, folks,

I'll be giving a talk on the Linux kernel in the February 9th
meeting (Ron and me switched). The question is, which would you rather
hear at that time?

- What's new in Linux Kernel 2.6 (loosely based on http://www.mulix.org/lectures/kernel_two_five/kernel_two_five.pdf), or
- Introduction to writing Linux device drivers

Please state your preferences, on this most crucial of matters.

Cheers, Muli
Well... both lectures are interesting, I would like to hear both of them :-)
However if I have to choose, I would start with introduction to writing Linux device drivers.
Whats new in Kernel 2.6 is something that is easier to understand from reading the kernel documentation while writing device drivers, in my opinion, is something that truly deserve a lecture.

--
Ori Idan