Hello all,

We wish to outsource Linux cluster administration and management.

o Choosing and setting up a cluster installation system (for example,
MOSIX's clip, oscar, or any other good system of choice. Free software
prefered, but not mandatory.)

o Setting up a job management system - MOSIX -  http://www.mosix.org/, or
equivalent system (NOT openMOSIX).

o Fast networking advice (10Gb and up, including Infiniband).

o The project requires assessing the current setup, modifying it as
appropriate, ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting and support.

o Applicants must have sufficient backup ability in case they become
unavailable in the future (this means we are probably looking for a
company of more than one person...).

For more details, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Orna.
--
Orna Agmon http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~ladypine/