Next Monday (2/8/2004), 18:30, the Haifa Linux Club will once
again meet to hear guy keren finish talking about:

   IP injected, inspected, detected, infected

 Tools for injecting IP packets (raw sockets), inspecting IP (ethereal and
co., libpcap), detecting (filtering in the later two), infecting (linux
kernel's netlink).

Slides of the first half are available from
http://www.haifux.org/lectures/107/

We meet in the Technion, Taub 3. See http://www.haifux.org.org/where/html
for arrival details.

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures include:

Planning Winter 2004/5 Welcome to Linux - by everyone who wants to
contribute - 9/8/2004
Latest kernel developments by Muli Ben Yehuda and Orna Agmon + 5-th haifux
birthday party on 16/8/2004
Web Hacking by Nadav Har'EL on 30/8/2004

We are always looking for interesting lecture ideas, and we will soon
begin to schedule the next season!

Have a subject
you want to talk about? Or a subject you'd like to hear someone else
talk about? email us.

Orna.
--
Orna Agmon http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~ladypine/