Hi all!

Well, one issue I wanted to bring to this forum was the status of the three
lectures I converted to HTML using my Quad-Pres tool.

I am talking about:

1. The "Basic Use" lecture:

http://www.haifux.org/newcomers/lectures/3/

Which I originally prepared, and expanded for the last incarnation of the
series.

2. Software Development under Linux:

http://www.haifux.org/newcomers/lectures/0/

Meir Maor's lecture, which I converted to HTML.

3. Networking in Linux:

http://www.haifux.org/newcomers/lectures/5/

Shachar Reindel's lecture, which I converted to HTML.

Now, should I continue to maintain these presentations in their HTML format,
or should I transfer their source to the people who will give them this year
and instruct them how to maintain them themselves?

Note that Meir is now in the army, so he won't be able to give the "Software
Development" presentation.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish