From: åæ æå <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:19:31 +0900 (JST)
Subject: [Haifux] I'm looking for MPEG4 standard which is MPEG4 part5
(ISO/IEC 14496-1
 ã 3)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nice to meet you, I'm a Embedded Processor Engineer .

I'm interesting in  MPEG4 Codec. I'm studying by oneself MPEG4
Encode/Decode algorithm.

I was impressed "dirac codec" which was introdeuced
"Re:[Haifux]Encoding internert-quality video (From: Raindel Shachar )
Sun ,23 May 2004 23:27:39_0700".

I'm looking for MPEG4 standard which is MPEG4 part5 (ISO/IEC 14496-1ã3) .

Please teach me where MPEG4 part5 (ISO/IEC 14496-1ã3) exist.

Yuka  Yamane

mail to ;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]