Hi all,

During the W2L series, I (or Etzion, or combined) will give a lecture
about installing Linux. I'll also create the lecture slides.

In general, I will talk about what Linux installation is all about, how
easy (or difficult) it can be, important steps which I can think of (choosing
and creating a Linux partition, choosing the right packages for you,
choosing locale, finding your exact hardware if needed. more ideas?), and
demonstrating on-site Linux Installation, most likely with the
distribution which we chose, and if we have some time - maybe showing the
beginning of an installation from the chosen LiveCD as well. My lecture
will be followed with (Hebrew) explanations, pictures, and to-the-point
examples (less theory, more practice).

I'll consider leaving some time for Q&A in the end (please prepare your
bizare questions in advance :).

This is the basic. From you - I wish to get more ideas, if you have :)

Please flame your desired wish-list for this relevant lecture at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (only).

I'll be glad to hear from you.

Best regards,

        Adir.