Sending it once again, and now with the right address ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adir Abraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:31:07 +0200
Subject: [Haifux] Bet Hastudent for the Linux Day
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,

We have a place for the Linux Day. Just like last year - 2nd floor of
Bet Hastudent.
On the date which we had chosen (24/11), there might be courses,
either in the Little Menza (the hall where we had our last Linux Day),
or the big one. A final answer will be given about this next week.
Anyway, he asked me if it is going to bother us if there is going to
be some music there during the evening, and I told him that ofcourse
not (music for free ;).
So, we will get the place, electric wires, tables, possibly an
internet connection too (I understood that they installed LAN there),
and publishment. The publishment MIGHT cost us money, if we want to do
this massivly around the campus (it will include papers, printing,
salary, etc). Even if it is going to cost us money, the amount of that
will be very small. Nevertheless, there's even a chance that it will
also be free. I will get updated about this next week as well.
Ofcourse, any extra devices, wires, etc. which we will bring, is more
than blessed.

Regards,

    Adir.