On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Rami Rosen wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>  I wonder if the this may be of interest to Haifux members.
[..snip..]

> topics :
> ========
>
> A short Intro on the Universal Serial Bus
>                  (USB Host Controllers (usb-ohci and usb-uhci) ;
>                     Enumeration and Device Descriptors ; What is a URB ? USB2)
>
> Descriptors:Info in /proc/bus/usb/devices (Endpoints; parameters like
>
>  MxPS,Configurations,etc.)
>
> Vidoe4Linux drivers (focusing on PWC and Ov511 families)
>
> Hotplug of usb devices
[..snip..]

> I must warn that most of these topics are purely technical, and usually are NOT
> needed in real life except if you are working with some Embedded Systems
> /developing USB drivers

yes, yes, yes! we _want_ technical lectures. dying for technical lectures.
if you need two lectures to supply the material - we'll be very happy
(e.g. if you can give a 2nd talk about actually developing USB drivers,
for kernel programmers, that will be lovely).

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,