Applicure Ltd. is a startup company developing and marketing a complete web
application security solution (www.applicure.com).
We are in a leap point towards international sales and we offer an outstanding
opportunity to share the success.

We are looking for talented sales engineer with the following requirements:
- Solid understanding of web application, networking and security
- Hands-on experience with: Solaris, Linux, Apache, PHP, Tomcat/JBoss,
WebLogic, WebSphere
- Presales experience with enterprise software
- Effective live and web-based presentation skills
- Effective business writing skills
- Experience in market assessment, competitive analysis and product positioning
- Self-motivated and excellent interpersonal communications skills

Anyone interested should contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]