Hi Everybody,

It seems like the tutoring program for Hatzor will look a lot like the W2L
lectures, except it will be aimed at kids and people who are not computer
freaks.

This means that we can base on W2L slides, but need to focus on
multimedia, Pascal, office and graphics, in addition to regular
requirements.

We need teachers for that, who are willing to  travel to Hatzor Hagelilit
(an hour's drive from Haifa, but only once per lecture) and teach those
good old slides we have polished so well.

We also need to adapt the current slides to the designated audiance, so
this Monday, we will go over them and try to adapt them to high school
usage, as well as prepare material for the said additional topics.

It also seems that teaching about DHCP and NTP is not such a high
priority, as the server is being set-up still.

Orna.
--
Orna Agmon http://ladypine.org/  http://haifux.org/~ladypine/
ICQ: 348759096