I have found some important thing regarding my upcoming lecture, that would
help expand it a bit (And maybe make it interesting for non SiL guys). Yet,
with all the inconsistencies between the distributions I want to make sure
if that kind of thing is at all valid.

If you would be so kind as to check whether the following files exist on
your system as well, I would be really grateful.

/usr/lib/cron/run-crons
/etc/sysconfig/cron

And one more thing, if you have spare time. Please search a dir named
"crontabs" or "cron/tabs", possibly in /var/spool/ (Permission to the parent
directory might be privileged).

Please send me your findings with a distribution and version.

Thank you for your precious time and cooperation.
--
Shai S.

"Be wevy wevy quiet, I'm huntin' Penguins"
     Steve "FUD" Jobs