Do you have an exact list of the times when this problem occured?
Assuming that the reason for this is a faulty network link in the Technion, such
list might be useful, if we want to ask Technion system personel to look into
this.

P.S. Does anyone in the Technion outside CS can confirm this problem? Or even
lend me a proxy?

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901