On Thursday July 19 2007, Eli Billauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone here know about a UNIX and/or GNU/Linux utility for helping
> someone out over the internet? I mean, I could always ssh to my friend's
> computer, but there are several disadvantages (mostly educational) with
> that option.
>
> I'm looking for something that will allow me to see what my "remote"
> friend did, and, as if I was sitting next to him, show him how it should
> be done (all command-line, of course).
TightVNC?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers
come out?'  I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas
that could provoke such a question."
                        -- Charles Babbage