On Monday, December 6th (TOMORROW) at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Dalit Ken-Dror talk about

Creative Commons Licenses, Open Source Software Licenses & the new Israeli Copyright Act of 2007

Abstract

Not available yet. Isn't the title a bit of an abstract?

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Haifux events include:

20/12/10   Bash by Boaz Goldstein

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be interested in, please contact us at webmas...@haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il