Call me old fashioned, but I still occasionally use A links as they were
partially originally intended: as anchors. For example: <a
name="section1"/>. I know this can technically be achieved through other
means, but those other ways lose their semantic meaning.

:brad

--
Bradley Grzesiak
listro...@gmail.com

* You have received an email from my personal account. Please do not divulge
this address to any website (eg: evite, shutterfly, etc). I have another
address for such uses; please ask me for it.