Hey all,

I'm trying to switch to bundler for gem maintenance, but I'm running into an
issue. When running script/server and viewing the app in development mode,
everything works fine. When I try to run it in the cucumber environment, the
application layout doesn't get used. In other words, instead of wrapping a
view in the application layout, rails just renders the view. This leaves me
with some really basic views.

The HAML is indeed being translated into HTML, but I don't understand why
the application layout isn't being used. In my Gemfile, the cucumber
environment mimics development with the addition of cucumber-related gems.

I don't know if this is strictly a HAML issue... the non-inclusion of
app/views/layouts/application.html.haml leads me to think it might.

TIA,
:brad

--
Bradley Grzesiak