The problem is that, as the error message says, your indentation is
inconsistent. Once you strip your template, it looks like this:
https://gist.github.com/c50eed9d9965aae844bc . The first indentation Haml
sees is for "%head", which is indented 8 spaces. It then expects 8 spaces to
be the amount you'll indent by in the future, but "%title" is only indented
by 2 spaces beyond "%head". Thus, it raises an error.