Hunt & pecked on my iPhone... Sorry if it's brief!

On Mar 1, 2010, at 6:04 PM, Jacques Crocker <merbj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Agreed, but we did give the "WTF" guy a lot more leeway.

I think MK brought up some good points (arguing against trying to create one version of haml that supports every single Rails version in existance). It has been somewhat brittle over the years. The good vastly outweights the bad though, and I see it as a minor inconvenience to me to get the huge benefits.

Not that I condone his last paragraph which was ill conceived. But maybe I'm already used to his somewhat crass emails over the years....