In this case, I think the $ will be more readable. Are you planning to do this?

=border-radius($radius)
  border-radius: $radius

Em 06/03/2010, às 20:43, Nathan Weizenbaum escreveu:

We were originally planning to go this direction. Unfortunately, we're also planning on getting rid of the need for "=", so you can use variables with ":". In this case, variables need a prefix so they're not ambiguous with normal property values.

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Gabriel Sobrinho <gabriel.sobri...@gmail.com > wrote: I think variables should not contain a prefix (like in plain ruby). $ looks like PHP and ! is too strange :)

I like this:

=border-radius(radius)
 border-radius = radius