On Mar 25, 6:16 pm, sass_nerd <jesse...@aol.com> wrote:
> I have had some difficulty getting these to
> work.http://nex-3.com/posts/89-powerful-color-manipulation-with-sass#comments
> finally got working in rails. After installing haml-edge gem the key
> is the
> addition config.gem "haml-edge" to config/environment.rb
> I would like to get this working in staticmatic. Is there an
> equivalent place to add config.gem for staticmatic and other
> frameworks besides rails?

I've just started using haml-edge with Staticmatic today. What I did
is clone the git repo, then rake install. These are the exact steps:

    git clone git://github.com/nex3/haml.git
    cd haml
    rake install

This downloads and installs haml-edge as a gem called 'haml' rather
than 'haml-edge', which means you don't need to make any config
changes.