On 02/04/2010 16:54, Gabriel Sobrinho wrote:
The basics is working fine for me. See here:
http://i43.tinypic.com/awcdp2.png

But mixins doesn't. See here: http://i42.tinypic.com/1198kt0.png

There were a few unrelated issues there, which I've now fixed.

http://github.com/charlesr/ruby-sass-tmbundle

Can be my color scheme. What are you using?

It might partly be your colour scheme. For me, the name of the mixin worked right away, but there was a problem with the variable declarations and some of the properties. My tmTheme can be grabbed from the e repo (it's my own custom one and isn't in the TM repo):

https://ebundles.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Themes/Dobdark.tmTheme

Here's a gist if you prefer:

http://gist.github.com/353560

Here's what it looks like in e:

http://i.imgur.com/T0vZz.png

It's specially tuned for web dev, including Haml & Sass. :)

Charles