following syntax would be slated for removal:

#abc + #321 => #ddd

#abc - #321 => #79b

#333 * 3 => #999

#999 / 3 => #333

The full set of color arithmetic that would be deprecated are documented
here:
http://sass-lang.com/docs/yardoc/file.SASS_REFERENCE.html#color_operations

If you are using these features, you'd be given deprecation warnings so that
you could find and change those expressions to functional transformations
documented here:
http://sass-lang.com/docs/yardoc/Sass/Script/Functions.html

If you feel this shouldn't be done or that there's a reason to keep any of
the existing color arithmetic please let us know.

Chris