Hello,

does anyone know how to make the Ruby on Rails TextMate bundle
"understand" that HAML is the preferred templating language?

Commands such as "go to alternate file" in the bundle are extremely
useful (e.g., press alt-cmd-arrow down while the cursor is within a
controller's index function to jump to the corresponding view file)
but they look for .erb files and ask me to create one.

I wonder if there is a global setting within the rails bundle to
replace .erb with .haml.

Thanks!
Giuseppe

p.s. incidentally, the rails tmbundle I am currently using is
carlosbrando's fork