Yes. There are several gems that handle HAML scaffold creation. I've
been using "haml-rails"

In my Gemfile:
gem 'haml-rails', :group => :development

The trick is to set HAML as the default generator in your
application.rb file:

config.generators do |g|
  g.template_engine :haml
end

Now rails generator will know to use HAML instead of ERB.

There are more options for config.generators.

http://railscasts.com/episodes/216-generators-in-rails-3
http://paulbarry.com/articles/2010/01/13/customizing-generators-in-rails-3

Dave