I'm trying to compile partials from multiple directories into a single
CSS file.  In the current directory I have the following directory
structure:

  _one.scss
  _two.scss
  _three.scss
  main.scss
css

main.scss which imports all of the partial sccs files:
@import "one";
@import "two";

..and adds additional styles.

>From the command line, I want to run sass on main.scss and output to
css/main.css.  However, I have to specify directories a and b on the
load path.

With one partials directory it's easy.  For example, this works
perfectly fine:
sass --load-path a c/main.scss css/main.css

With two or more directories on the load path, it's not working.  I
tried various delimiters and using absolute paths.  I also tried using
quotes, putting the file list in [] etc.
sass --load-path a;b c/main.scss css/main.css

I'm not using Rack/Rails/Merb.  This is being executed from ant for a
GWT application.  If it matters I'm using Windows, but our production
boxes are linux so I need to ensure it works on both.

Thanks!