I have a site that runs on Heroku... I'm sure you've heard the story.

So I made a simple rake task that compiles everything, and I can run
this before deploying to Heroku so all my CSS is up-to-date and
checked in as static assets.

This is working fine, and I haven't encountered a problem yet, but
I've been warned that if, for some reason, Sass tries to update a file
for me (while running on Heroku) that it's going to throw an
exception. The easy fix for this would be to just tell Sass not to
autocompile in Production, but I haven't been able to find how to do
that.

Any pointers? Thanks!