Using the latest Rails (3.0.8) and HAML (3.1.2), I have the following:

application.html.haml:

!!!
%html
  %head
    %meta{charset: "UTF-8"}
    %title= content_for?(:title) ? yield(:title) : "Generic Title"
    %link{rel: "stylesheet", href: "/css/screen.css", media: "screen"}
  %body
    = yield

index.html.html:

%p Para1
%p Para2
%p Para3

Produces:

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
    <title>Generic Title</title>
    <link href="/css/screen.css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet">
  </head>

For some reason the first element in any given template is indented
properly... however, it always ends there. Everything else is indented
one level too deep.

Is there some kind of configuration option I should be using somewhere?