Hi

i have a problem when i am trying to compile my HAML project to HTML.

below is the screenshot of the error what i am getting when i trying to
compile it

can anyone look into the below code and tell me what the mistake i did.

=========My Default.haml Layout File========================

!!! 5
%html{:lang =>"en"}
%head
%meta(charset="utf-8")
%meta(name="generator" content="nanoc 3.1.6")
%title
A Brand New nanoc Site -
= @item[:title]
%script{:src => "js/jquery.js"}
%script{:src => "js/bootstrap-dropdown.js"}
%script{:src => "js/bootstrap-scrollspy.js"}
%script{:src => "js/bootstrap-collapse.js"}
%script{:src => "js/bootstrap-tooltip.js"}
%script{:src => "js/application.js"}
%script{:src => "js/bootstrap-tab.js"}
%body
#main