Thanks for the report - could you possibly provide some more
information on what goes wrong? For example, error messages, full
stack traces, or anything else that could help us reproduce the
problem?

I've just created a trivial Rails app with Haml 3.2.0.rc.3 and Sass
3.2.5 and have not noticed any problem rendering Sass files.

Regards,

Norman