There is a lot, lot, lot of information about this online.

There are three main things you need in order to make a form like that.

1) A webserver / backend. Without a database, webserver, etc, you can’t store
new user registrations or handle “sessions.” A sessions is when your server
sets a cookie on the users browser, that let’s the server know that it’s the
user who logged in whenever they load a page.

2) HTML. It’s the bones of a webpage and is exactly what Haml is for. However,
Haml is not itself something that magically makes forms. The simplified HTML
for the form you showed would probably look something like:

<form>

  <label>Username</label>

  <input name=“username” type=“text" />

  <label>Password</label>

  <input name=“password” type=“password />

</form>

However, if you showed that, it would look pretty ugly on the page.

3) CSS. It’s how we color and style pages. Picking the fonts, positioning, and
look of the page is mostly done with CSS (and with help from changes to the
HTML).

Building a form like you showed is fairly complex and building a custom login
form is something a skilled web developer does as their profession. The first
step is the most complicated!

If you want to learn more about forms like this, then try online courses in web
development or searching for “How to build a simple web application”

Goodluck in your quest!

-hampton.