Greetings fellow NM experimenter.

** Do the following at your own risk. **

Use rpm -e --nodeps to remove NetworkManager (and -glib, -gnome, etc.)
and then immediately reinstall using yum install NetworkManager-gnome.

If you want to stick with something closer to fc9, try the builds from
Fedora koji.

James

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 10:56 +0000, Paul Stimpson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I followed some instructions to try a new build of NetworkManager from the
> FC9 rawhide repo:
>
> $ yum --enablerepo=rawhide upgrade networkmanager
>
> This didn't fix the problem and I now have an experimental nightly build of
> nm on my machine which may or may not be totally functional. What is the best
> way to go back to the current stock build of nm so the normal updater can go
> about its business in future please?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul.

The Holy ettlz                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP key ID: 03F94B5D