Hello,

I'd like to thank everyone who came along to yesterday's meeting and
contributed[0]. As Damian has already said it went well and again I'd like to
thank the University for having us - it does make a difference.

For anyone who was unable to attend I'd like to remind you that our friends in
Surrey are having their next meeting at Red Hat's Farnborough site next
Saturday if you need an urgent group Linux fix. If you would like to go, can
you please email Stuart Sears or Jon Fautley[1] so they know who to expect.

If all goes well our next meeting should take place on Saturday 6 December, or
if we can't get our own venue we will share with Surrey at the University of
Surrey on 13 December.

If you have a venue suggestion, talk suggestion or any idea please share your
ideas.

[0] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?1stNovember2008

[1] See the Surrey LUG web site for how to reach them:
http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group