Hi,

I've been having terrible pain with wireless (IWL4965) on FC. It can't
authenticate with a number of WPA networks we have. I've tried installing FC9
i386 and x86_64 and FC10 i386 live CD (final version) so I think it'ss about
time a took a rest from FC as it looks like it's not going to work anytime
soon.

I've got really used to having a LUKS encrypted filesystem and I'd like to
continue as I carry a lot of business confidential material round with me. My
question is: which distros can support and install themselves on a LUKS
partition out of the box please?

Thanks,
Paul.