On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 06:36:18PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> Hi Hugo,
>
> On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 05:21:46PM +0000, Hugo Mills wrote:
> >    I've upgraded mutt and gpg on my server to etch-backports, and
> > changed the /etc/Muttrc to the packaged version, and my last mail
> > checks out OK with a good signature on the desktop box, but fails on
> > the server. I think the next job is to strace mutt and find out what
> > it's doing when it checks the GPG signatures.
>
> Conversely, the signature on this mail is bad now, for me.

   I've found that the signature flips state depending on which
machine I'm on. Signatures made on a particular machine read as good
on that machine, and bad on the other. (This is my server, vlad, vs my
desktop, selene). I'm going to send two identical mails to the list,
one from each box. Maybe that will help figure it out.

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: h...@... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
        --- Great oxymorons of the world, no. 2: Common Sense ---