Isaac Close wrote:
> But then there is always the 'power users' who demand 'the best' and 'latest'
> bug ridden redmond detritus to slow down their 'dual-quad-core-extreme'
> multi-terrabyte 'man-hood' extensions.

I know a few peeps who download such things for work. Their employers (or
customers) expect them to know what it is
and whether it will work for them before it is released. Such people include
mixed shop (or MS shop) sysadmins
and some small business support companies.

I am afraid that knowing all about stuff the BBC is "pushing" is an important
criteria to many PHBs :-(

Jacqui